March 17, 2013

Thank You God


When I look back at some pictures of friends in Austin, I think of all of their lives - all of their precious, dynamic, big stories.  While the past few days have been amazing, I’ll smile most about all that ‘middle time’ – that life that happened on the everydays where we were just living, just walking together. 

~A loved and blessed life~
the Speedway place<3
riding to campus
the best roommate and friend a girl could ever dream of sharing life with
talking about and making foooood
movies on the laptop
our comfy couches
AMAZING girlfriends
all those talks, laughs, tears, and joy
finding long, open country roads to ride on
meeting lots of amazing, wonderful people that became friends
knowing God
and learning to see Him all around me
touching people’s lives
<3

As I look back on all the people I've met and crossed paths with, I am floored.  Smart, incredibly intelligent, funny, caring, loving, passionate.   I see your work and I am amazed and in awe.  It leaves me so hopeful about the future.  Every single person, so smart, so strong, so different in a way only You can create. 

I’m sad to leave Austin and drive east down I-10.  I’ll miss walking through life with these amazing friends.   But bringing me peace and joy is knowing they are not alone.   I pray --- I pray you will continue to bless and pursue and empower these lives.  Be with them, blanket them in love, give them the strength and courage to pursue the challenges and greatness you've created them for. 

Lord, thank you so much for giving us LIFE






No comments:

Post a Comment