October 10, 2014

Whisper

Heather 

The whisper is ever so gentle, but mighty. 

Heather 

Heather 

Calming, Wide reaching. The whisper. 


Heather. 

Like a blanket. 

I will be your constant companion. It seems like I am calling you to pursue these passions and initiatives. You work hard, you feed off it. Others mention it, joke about it in a respectful way. 

Continue to pursue these. Pursue the mission I've created you for. Be flexible amongst all these opportunities I put in front of you and around you. Listen for where I guide you via opening and closing doors. Evey effort, every action, every task, do with a purpose. Do not fret about this changing of season. I will be with you as you focus and work. As you learn. As you follow my will, my plan, my purpose for your amazingly beautiful life. 

Heather 

...

Heather

My child, my daughter. I see your heart yearns and turns towards me. I will be your ultimate companion- with you when the rest of the world is out on the town, or cozy in their beds sleeping. 

I will be with you and give you the strength and willpower in the coming weeks, in the coming months. 

Heather 

...

Heather

You will make an impact. You have the potential to make lives better. All possible by following me. 

I've put these dreams in your heart, and I've equipped you with the mind and attitude to pursue them. 

Heather 

...

Heather 

Go forth, my child, into the world of chasing and carrying out these dreams.

I will be with you always. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5t8ORnWNSfQ



No comments:

Post a Comment