March 30, 2015

Fibers


I excitedly-anxiously, curiously, pray and wonder and dream.  

Is this something I should pursue? I am a small person. I am so slow. I get scared easily and my heart rate soars. 

But the HOPE and encouragement and the striving and pursuit of something better gets me every time.

The last two sprint tris have very clearly shown me that there is no way on earth I can do a Tri without your help. I can't help but wonder if the very obviously physical dependence on your strength, discipline, and trust in doing a tri are a metaphor for giving other parts of my life and my trust completely to you. 

Is this your way of showing me to completely and 100% depend, rely, trust, seek, listen, and crave your strength, prescense, refuge, and comfort. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y1RQciil7B0



No comments:

Post a Comment