March 15, 2016

gone

Lord, I am worried and anxious. 

All of my drive and motivation that is my personal brand seems to be gone.  

It leaves me wondering. Is something wrong with me? Am I not pushing myself hard enough anymore?  

It leaves me fearful.  What if over time this means I'm not a top performer..??  What if I'm not as good as I once was?  I'm supposed to only get better with time (at least for now).  Is this a sign I should switch practices, industries, roles, or jobs? 

Lord, I pray that the fire comes back. I like my personal brand of being driven and very, very good at what I do. 

Lord, you know my heart inside and out.  As if my physical house were on fire, you know I am laser focused on figuring out what's going on and how to fix this change in my mental/spiritual/intellectual house. 

Trusting you means that I live through this time knowing there is a big big pot of gold at the end of this bumpy but beautiful rainbow of uncertainty and life.

God, I am all yours.  I have full trust that you will use my life for your glory and as part of your orchestra of life here on earth.  

Love,
Heather 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment