December 19, 2012

What if I start to see things this way


I promote sustainable changes. The kind that stick. The kind that last. The kind that meet your needs now ... exceed your needs of now, without compromising resources to meet the needs of the future.

I build bridges.  I build bridges between where people are and where people want to be.  To connect people that can come together to know each other better, to do something better - together.

I was schooled in how to build things and make sustainable decisions.  But, maybe all my bridges won't be built out of concrete and steel, and my sustainability promotion won't all be for recycled materials and energy efficiency.

Maybe some of my bridges will help people see the link from Jesus to God.  Maybe some of the sustainability I promote will be for building a solid, forever-lasting foundation in what they believe, what they live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment