April 15, 2013

Pursued

Hi Grace:)

The days seem to be flying past and at the same time it feels like it's been so much longer than 4 weeks since I started work (in a good way:)  Being on the road, meeting tons of new people, and being in training all day has left little time for what feels like 'real' life.  After 3 weeks, things have finally settled down a bit, though.  I've been craving quite, peaceful, creative time.  In the wonderful, rare moments, I'm at home with me and creative thoughts.  Just sitting down to write and think about Grace and love and life and all the people I've met and the amazing situations and opportunities we've had and being loved and pursued by God is such...  a treat <3.

Oh, and, that first post from when I first started work.  That prayer was answered ASAP... when we started JAVA programing.... dang!  After a few days of being totally overwhelmed by what we were doing in class, I found myself sitting back and being amazed.   As I watched everyone around me doing group work, I smiled in amazement of how beautiful it is that all of us are so gifted and good at different things.  We've been thrown a lotttt of Java over the last couple of weeks, and honestly I've been really overwhelmed and really humbled (... thank you God for that major headache and amazing blessing... all at the same time ?). 


"I have taught you in the way of wisdom; I have led you in right paths.  When you walk, your steps will not be hindered, and when you run, you will not stumble."
~Proverbs 4: 11-12


Ever since I heard this the other day, I've been totally obsessed:)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKTW-srvr6E And, this one, too:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C-TrXJFhC4

A couple of pictures from Chicago:)
View from my hotel room, overlooking the Chicago River

View from the Willis Tower - 103 stories up!

Walking over the bridge on my way to work - there were tons of pedestrians, buses, taxis, and very brave bikers!

Check out this cutie on the Navy Pier! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics of Chicago!!! I hope we can catch up soon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete