July 21, 2013

My new car!

My explorer and I welcomed a new member to the family a few days ago!!!

She's still very new, and I'm still getting used to her. We're still in the .. don't eat anything in the car, look 3 times before you change lanes stage.  She has an average 28 highway mpg and is 100% Japanese :)

Besides extreme excitement, this whole process came with lots of …Peace 

This may sound silly about a car, but I just knew this was the one.  Which was a huge blessing in and of itself.  Indecision is something I'm .... blessed .. with.   So, to be so sure about a big purchase like this was very much a blessing.  And, the negotiation, financing, and insurance parts have gone very smoothly.  Also a huge blessing in this whole process are Mary Sue and Tommy who have gently nudged me, guided, and supported me in sooo many ways <3. 


Mary Sue suggested a little photo shoot :)  With the car dealer and Tommy looking on, it kinda reminded me of posing for pictures before prom...  

Speaking of additions to the family, I’d hurt someone’s feeling if I didn’t mention BASIL! J I’ve stopped counting past basils… but I have a feeling about this one.  Setting a daily watering reminder on my phone may be just the trick.  Oh.  And that it’s rained every single day for the last week.


I swear!  This is a week in!
In church today, the pastor reminded us that our relationship with Jesus is a relationship.  Ongoing, ever-changing, ever-present relationship.  And, that we should invite Jesus to guide us.  With the big things and small, we can offer it to Jesus to help us know what to do.  

~~It's our chance, every week, to be touched by Jesus.~~
May we choose to truly live this week.

Now, off to HEB to get some fresh mozzarella and tomatos!  Gotta take advantage of my fresh basil.  The weather forecast this week doesn't look like it's too much in my favor ... or basils...  

so many blessings to be thankful for!  
showered with grace
<3 <3 <3 
   


No comments:

Post a Comment