October 16, 2013

Lord

Lord, thank you.



Hope 
Empowerment
Encouragement 
Light
Love

Lord, I thank you for these blessings. All of them. All of them I know of, all of the ones I have yet to discover, all of the ones I realize each and every day. 

I live every day with the excitement of You. Of living. Of being in your Light. Mindset. Likeness. 

You make all of the potentially really low downs so much more bearable, so much more encouraging, knowing that you are there with a purpose for everything. Focused on the future. How are you going to learn from this? Grow from this? What amazing things are going to come from this? 

I am SO excited, cannot sleep, thinking about all of these blessings. How YOU alone know ultimatly what is good for us. What lies ahead for us. Have the potential to change our HEARTS. 

Power 
Love
Influence
Investment 
Living. Leading by example 
Encouragement 

There is something so much more to live for besides your own ambition, satisfaction, wants and pursuits.


Lord. Thank You so much for these blessings. 

What more can I do. Besides love you with all my heart. Let you lead me, work through me, love you, pursue truth, and love people. 

Heart. Changing.

<3 
Your blessed daughter



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWi5iXnguTU&sns=em

No comments:

Post a Comment